The smile is usually the primary thing a person notices during a first meeting. A good first impression can make a person look kind, approachable, reliable, and of course attractive. To attain a beautiful smile, having a set of perfect looking teeth is essential. However, not everyone is born with the ideal teeth. Fortunately, with the advances in dentistry, a practical solution for this concern has emerged in the form of porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are thin shell-like prostheses made of tooth-colored materials that can be placed on the front surface of a tooth to cover up its irregularities. Teeth problems that can be fixed by porcelain veneers include excessive gaps, permanent discoloration, slight misalignments, uneven sized, cracks, chips, and poorly shaped. It is one of the leading cosmetic dental services due to its outstanding results. Even celebrities avail of this treatment to secure their “Hollywood smile”. Those who are rumored to have undergone the procedure were Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, Zac Efron, and more.
But “Why is it that many people chose porcelain veneers among other options available?” you might ask. Well, since it was invented in 1928, it has then been continuously improved to deliver not only natural-looking appearance but also better functionality for the treated tooth. To properly answer the question, here are the numerous benefits of porcelain veneers.
- The procedure performed by Embrace Dental Care can effectively transform one’s smile in merely two visits. Patients do not have to wait for too long before achieving their dream smiles.
- The material used is guaranteed to offer durability as well as longevity. But to secure these, proper dental hygiene and care should be practiced. Doing so can ensure that the prosthesis will last for several years.
- Porcelain veneers, unlike the natural teeth, are resistant to staining. Nevertheless, to maintain the overall brightness of the teeth, avoiding substances with intense colors is best.
- It is a less invasive procedure compared to other types of dental restorations being offered. It requires lesser removal of the enamel which is performed to make way for the prosthesis to be placed. By doing so, it preserves more of the natural structure and prevents it from further damage.
- Patients do not need to worry about other people noticing the veneer since it is custom-made to resemble the appearance of the surrounding teeth making them smile confidently and nonstop.
Bring out your best smile with Porcelain Veneers in Florence, KY, book your appointments with Embrace Dental Care! Call us to experience an outstanding treatment in making your teeth straighter, beautiful and healthy!